Welcome to Red Rock Surgery Center
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality same-day outpatient surgery in Las Vegas, Nevada in a warm and supportive environment. Working together with expert surgeons and board certified anesthesiologists and anathesthetists, the Center is specially designed with advanced surgical technologies to ensure unsurpassed care and support, followed by recuperation in the comfort of your own home.
Red Rock Surgery Center operates as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) and is owned by Dr. David Malitz. Accredited by Medicare and AAAHC, the center specializes in a wide array of healthcare procedures. Hence, regardless of whether you need treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome, blurred vision from a cataract or are looking for pain relief with a steroid injection or a spinal cord stimulator, you are sure to find expert care at Red Rock Surgery Center.
What we do?
- Ophthalmology (Eye Surgery, Lid Lifts, Cataract, Pterygium)
- Pain (Injections, Spinal Cord Stimulators, Rhizotomies)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Breast, Face, Eyelids, Liposuction, Tummy Tucks)
- General Surgery (cysts, lumps, bumps, tumors, wound care)
- Rapid Opioid Detoxification (private addiction care)
- Podiatry (Bunion, Hammer Toe, Trauma, Wound Care, frame removals)
- Small Orthopedic Cases (scopes, trauma)
- Dental Surgery (Restoration)
- Hand Surgery (Carpal Tunnel, Trigger Finger, Trauma)
- ENT (Plastics, Sinus, Polyps, Tonsils)
Being a multispecialty ASC center, we are equipped and trained to handle a variety of ambulatory conditions as well, while our strategic location in Las Vegas makes the center an ideal healthcare facility for those who are interested in medical tourism. Whether you are looking for a Las Vegas plastic surgery center or a healthcare center specializing in eye care, we promise to treat you like family.
We are located on the ground floor of the Southwest Eye Building at Rainbow and Sahara. Access to the Center is direct via car, cab or limousine. To ensure a seamless experience for the visitors, we have ample free parking.
We offer no after hours or emergency services. If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. If you have a non emergent condition, contact your doctor directly.