At Red Rock Surgery Center we are committed to improving the quality of life for our patients, staff, and surgeons.
Quality of life to our patients means providing a cutting edge treatment in a comfortable and private environment by providing access to the minimally invasive technology and patient focused care. These factors combined provide a better quality of life by returning our patients to activities they enjoy and perform on a regular basis.
Quality of life to our staff means providing an environment that they enjoy, and empowering them to make a difference. Our staff is proud of “our” center leading to a desire for continuous quality care and improvement.
Quality of life for our surgeons means providing them the most work-efficient Surgery Center and the best service and technology available for enhanced outcomes for their patients and safe and efficient care. The surgeon’s input is valued and therefore the best equipment and technology is available which allows them to achieve the benefits of their skills, training and experience to provide the best outcomes for their patients.
– We believe in “Quality of Life” for our customers, patients, staff and surgeons.
– We believe in exceeding the expectations of our patients, staff and surgeons.
– We believe in being passionate for improvement and being the best in our industry and Las Vegas.
– We believe in hard work and balance.
– Technology -Pursue and offer the best and most current state-of-the-art technology for Surgery and Center operations.
– Communication -Become better listeners and communicators to assure our values are achieved.
– Reputation -Continually pursue means so that patients, staff and surgeons say, “I want to have my surgery at Red Rock, or I want to work at Red Rock”.
– Each day my attitude and performance reflect the very best of myself. I recognize that I am always “on stage”.
– I respect the privacy, dignity and confidentiality of patients, physicians and staff members.
– I greet customers immediately and give them my undivided attention.
– I address concerns promptly and directly with the appropriate team member.
– I am committed to clear communication that includes active listening.
– I always talk positively about our patients and surgeons and staff.
– I assist and encourage our team to provide exceptional service by anticipating and preparing.
– Problems are opportunities. I have a positive approach to problem solving.
– I remain current and competent in my profession.
– I am flexible to change based upon mutual respect for the center and myself.